We Want You to Succeed
We don’t focus on the volume of consultations, but rather on specialising in the attainment of student visas, family & skilled migration to Australia with a more personalised one-on-one approach.
Registered Migration Agents with the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)
Member of the Migration Alliance (MA)
Our migration advisors have post-graduate degrees in Australian Migration Law & Practice
PIER-Certified Qualified Education Agent Counsellors
“I am glad and thankful for MSA Immigration, especially for my agent who helped me through this stressful process and assisted me in receiving my student visa in a very quick turnaround. I highly recommend MSA Immigration.”
Student Visa Client
WHY CHOOSE MSA?
Here are some of the benefits of using MSA Immigration Australia:
- MSA’s staff are Australian Migration law experts and have vast experience and knowledge about Australian visas and migration. Reduce the risk of visa refusal and delay as your application will be submitted with the utmost care and referencing to the Australian Migration Act, regulations and legislative instruments. Visa applications will mostly be ‘decision-ready’ because we have extensive experience and knowledge about what to put in the application form, required documentary evidence and the visa application process.
- We always tailor-fit our advice based on each of our client’s unique circumstances. At MSA, you are an individual – not just a number!
- Our Registered Migration Advisors can assist you in strategizing pathways to Permanent Residency, further visa options or Australian Citizenship.
- MSA Immigration Australia can advise you with migration-related issues or queries which legally in Australia, only registered Migration Agents are allowed to.
- We speak your language! Our team includes English, Tagalog, Ilokano, Bisaya and Ilonggo speaking Qualified Education Counsellors and Registered Migration Advisors.
- MSA Immigration Australia has offices in the Philippines and Australia.
- When you get a registered Migration Agent to process your visa, you are protected by Australian Consumer Protection and your Senior Migration Advisor is regulated by the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority.
Added Value For International Students:
- We have experienced Education Counsellors and Migration Agents (MARN 1796650) who can match you with the best course and school that is unique to your profile, background and budget.
- MSA has several school partnerships, which saves you from contacting every institution on your own.
- We can also assist in arranging your overseas health care cover (OSHC) because MSA has partnerships with several insurance providers. This way you have several options!
- Our student receive free assistance with accommodation and airport transfer arrangement.
- We also offer settlement services where we can receive parcels & letters, assist with setting up bank accounts and mobile phones etc.
- At any point during the application process, our Registered Migration Advisors can assist you in strategizing pathways to Permanent Residency, further visa options or Australian Citizenship.
Let’s Make Things Happen
Our Affiliations & Accreditations
MSA Immigration Australia takes great pride in establishing long-lasting relationships and gaining accreditations with quality service providers.