Child Visa

MSA Immigration Australia specialises in reuniting children with their parents in Australia

Get a Consultation

Here are the Child Visa Options:

Subclass 101 Visa


This visa lets a child outside Australia move to Australia to live with their parents.

With this visa the child can migrate to Australia as a permanent resident, study and access Medicare and apply for Australian citizenship if eligible.

Subclass 802 Visa


This visa allows a child to stay in Australia permanently and live with their parents.

With this visa the child can migrate to Australia as a permanent resident, study and access Medicare and apply for Australian citizenship if eligible.

Child Visa FAQs

A Child Visa allows the child of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live with their parents in Australia.

  • You must be a dependent child of an:
    • Australian citizen
    • Australian permanent resident
    • eligible New Zealand citizen
  • You must be one of the following:
    • below 18 years old
    • a full-time student aged over 18 and under 25 and financially dependent on the parent
    • over 18 and unable to work due to a disability

Please contact us for more information on the requirements

On average, child visa applications are processed within 12 months to 19 months. A well-presented visa application prepared by MSA Immigration Australia’s migration law professionals may reduce further delays due to incomplete and insufficient documents.

Visa Application Charge (Government Fee) for child applications starts at approximately AUD $2,600.00.

You might also have to pay other costs like health checks, police certificates and biometrics.

MSA Immigration Australia will detail all costs during your consultation.

Visit our PRICING page to know more about our professional fee pricing. Payment terms and instalment options are available. We accept payment via credit card, Paypal, online electronic fund transfer, bank deposit or cash.

  • We have experienced Education Counsellors and Migration Agents who can match you with the best course and school that is unique to your profile, background and budget. 
  • We have several school partnerships, which saves you from contacting every institution on your own, so we can assist you for FREE with school placement. Plus, we can also help with your overseas health care cover (OSHC) because MSA has partnerships with several insurance providers. This way you have several options!
  • MSA has expert legal knowledge of Australian Migration law. Reduce the risk of visa refusal and delay as your application will be submitted with the utmost care and referencing to the Australian Migration Act, regulations and legislative instruments. Visa applications will mostly be ‘decision-ready’ because we have extensive experience and knowledge about what to put in the application form, required documentary evidence and the visa application process. We always tailor-fit our advice based on each of our client’s unique circumstances. At MSA, you are an individual – not just a number!
  • We speak your language! Our team includes English, Tagalog, Ilokano and Ilonggo speaking Education Counsellors and registered Migration Advisors.
  • MSA Immigration Australia has offices in the Philippines and Australia.
  • When you get a registered Migration Agent to process your visa, you are protected by Australian Consumer Protection and the Australian Migration Agent Regulation.
  • We offer free assistance with accommodation, airport transfer. We also offer settlement services where we can receive parcels & letters, assist with setting up bank accounts and mobile phones etc.
  • MSA Immigration Australia can advise you with migration-related issues or queries which legally in Australia, only registered Migration Agents are allowed to. After finishing your course, we can help you with pathways to Permanent Residency, further visa options or Australian Citizenship.

Let’s Make Things Happen

Complimentary Services

Contact our team of experienced migration & study-abroad consultants today!

PHILS +63282456231
AUS +61893808323

    *Enquiry type (required)
    Study to MigratePartner & Family VisasSkilled Worker VisaGeneral Migration Question

    I agree to the MSA terms & conditions
    Subscribe to the MSA newsletter

    By submitting my data I agree to be contacted

    *MSA Immigration Australia Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy